Who we are
Any personal data provided by you to Nick Ebdon and NE Strategic Solutions Ltd through any means, (verbal, written, in electronic form, or by your use of the website), will be held and processed in accordance with the data protection principles set out in the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation for the purposes for which you have given consent to provide the services you have requested from Nick Ebdon and NE Strategic Solutions Ltd.
This policy only applies to data collected by Nick Ebdon and NE Strategic Solutions Ltd and via applicable forms and the website(s). Third party agents, and websites which could be linked to Nick Ebdon or NE Strategic Solutions Ltd’s website(s), are not covered by this policy. If you have any queries concerning your personal information or any questions on the use of the information, please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you request coaching or consulting services from NE Strategic Solutions and Nick Ebdon and provide your personal details as part of the onboarding/registration/booking process, you will be asked to consent to our processing of your personal data under the terms of this policy.
What information is collected?
• Coaching and Consulting Requests– Registering to request access to any services provided by Nick Ebdon and NE Strategic Solutions can be done on the telephone or electronically via email, the website(s) or third-party applications. The request process involves providing some or all of the following; your name, address, telephone numbers and email address. There may also be requests for information relating to your availability, coaching goals or issues, consultancy requirements and other details which are deemed relevant to processing your request.
• Initial Bookings and Client Questionnaires – During the initial onboarding and information requests you will/may be asked personal and private details about your current personal, social, and financial circumstances and where relevant, current and historical medical/health issues. You may also be asked about your background and any relevant family or professional history, as well as the expected conversations about current goal setting and issue resolution. This information may required so that informed decisions about the most appropriate form of coaching applications and change-work can be made, that will best suit your goals and requirements and to ensure the services can be managed to provide you with the best possible outcome.
• Website – Google Analytics is used to collect anonymous data relating to user behaviour and ‘web traffic’ statistics. The collection and use of this data by Google Inc. and is subject to their own Privacy Policies.
• Other Forms – Clients may be asked to complete a number of additional complementary forms and worksheets for diagnostic purposes, goal setting and so forth and the information provided by you when using these additional tools, may include your name, postal address, email address, phone numbers and any other relevant information, some of which may be deemed personal but will be treated in accordance with the confidentiality agreed in Client Coaching and Consulting contracts
What is your information used for?
Information held about you may be used in the following ways:
• To provide clients with the professional coaching services requested.
• To offer suitable coaching appointments or training related to coaching and self development.
• To notify you about any requested or necessary changes to your appointments and other changes to services provided.
• To seek feedback from you on your experience of the coaching services.
• To improve services to you to ensure that it is provided in the most effective manner for you.
• To administer the services, including the arrangement of appointments, and for financial control, data analysis, research, statistical and survey purposes.
• To keep in touch with those who consent to this, for the purposes of organisational, services and professional development.
• To fulfil all administrative, legal and contractual obligations.
What information is shared?
None of the information supplied will be shared with other organisations or people, except in the following situations:
• Consent – Nick Ebdon / NE Strategic Solutions may share your information with professionals (medical / psychological / support groups) or others whom you have requested or agreed can be contacted. In addition, when requested or agreed with the client of the boundaries set by the client, some information may be shared with managers/departments within your workplace.
• Serious harm – Nick Ebdon and NE Strategic Solutions may share your information with the relevant authorities if there is reason to believe that this may prevent serious harm being caused to you or another person.
• Compliance with law – Nick Ebdon and NE Strategic Solutions may share your information where there is a requirement by law or by the regulations and other applicable rules.
How is your information kept safe?
All information you provide is stored as securely as possible. All paper forms and correspondence are kept in locked filing cabinets on premises. All electronic records are stored securely, and all access is by password-protected authentication.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is never completely secure. Although precautions are taken to protect your information, there can be no guarantees on the security of your data transmitted to us via email or the website; any transmission of data is at your own risk. Once received, your information will be treated as confidential and applicable procedures and security features enforced to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Your identifiable personal information is kept separately from any session notes and other descriptive material. Client notes and other documentation are securely destroyed no later than 3 years after the end of coaching services.
You have the right to request a copy of the information records held relating to you. You also have the right to request any inaccuracies in your information is corrected as soon as practicably possible. To do this, please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
You may withdraw your consent to hold and process your data at any time. However, if you do this while actively receiving coaching from Nick Ebdon / NE Strategic Solutions, your coaching would have to end. You can withdraw your consent by submitting an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day. Examples of third party exceptions are:
- Google Analytics – Like hundreds of thousands of websites you visit, the use Google Analytics to collect generic, anonymous data from all visitors to monitor how the website is used. This data is shared with Google in return for the services they provide.
If you should become aware of, or find any other cookies on the website, please let NE Strategic Solutions know immediately by submitted an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with (website visitors)
Suggested text: If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data (website visitors)
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
In terms of coaching notes, your identifiable personal information is kept separately from any session notes and other descriptive material. Client notes and other documentation are securely destroyed no later than 3 years after the end of coaching services.
What rights you have over your data (website visitors)
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where your data is sent (website visitors)
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Changes to this policy
This policy may be edited from time to time. If any substantial changes are made you will be notified via the posting a prominent announcement on the website.